The FreeGospelTracts website and tracts are provided to you “as-is”. No other warranties of any kind, express or implied, are made to you as to the FreeGospelTracts website or files it may contain.
If any part of the Terms, Conditions, or the Disclaimer are not legally binding, it shall in no wise affect the validity of the other Terms, Conditions, or the Disclaimer for the FreeGospelTracts Website.
As a Distributor, you agree to the following:
You will use the FreeGospelTracts website, with its files, to promote the Christian faith, and not as a parody or in any other negative manner that would harm the cause of Jesus Christ.
The gospel tracts of this website that is in the Public Domain may be used in accordance with the Licensing agreement below to protect the Author as well as Distributors.
By using or distributing any part or whole of the website (FreeGospelTracts.org), you indicate that you agree to and accept the following terms, conditions and disclaimers as an express agreement between you or your organization, and FreeGospelTracts.org, (designated as “Author”), and any distributors of this software (designated as “Distributors”).
If you do not understand these terms, conditions, and disclaimers, or do not agree to and accept them, then you may not use, view, or distribute any part or whole thereof of the FreeGospelTracts website.
Purpose of the Website
To provide Free Gospel Tracts in several languages for distribution purposes.
FreeGospelTracts.org is non profit, nondenominational Christian organisation. It is not necessary to ask permission to use any of the resources on this website for non profit evangelism.
(1) The FreeGospelTracts website and tracts may contain errors or defects (herein designated as “Defects”). These Defects may contain but are not limited to the following:
(a) incomplete, inaccurate, or corrupt data;
(b) transcription or translation errors;
(2) If there are Defects or errors, you have the responsibility to contact the Author
FreeGospelTracts – email address: email@example.com) so that any Defects can be corrected.
(3) the Author and any Distributor disclaims all liability to you for damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, and
(4) you have no remedies for negligence or under strict liability, or for breach of warranty or contract, including but not limited to indirect, consequential, punitive, or incidental damages, even if you give notice of the possibility of such damages.
(5) You will indemnify and hold the Author and other Distributors, members, officers, and agents harmless from all liability, cost and expense, including legal fees, that arise by reason of your distribution. This provision applies to every distribution of the FreeGospelTracts Website and files by you, whether or not for profit, and whether or not under or referencing the Author’s name.